Tuesday, April 27, 2021

TWO GEEKS/YOU REALLY KNOW HOW TO PARTY


 Me and my roommate and other people were hangin out downstairs. We were having fun. This girl told us she was leaving, I said "You're Heading To The Highway?" My roommate Trevor said, "We'll be Living After Midnight." I said, "If you leave now, you'll be Breaking The Law", my roommate said, "You're gonna miss some Hot Rockin."


Years ago I had a friend visiting from Boston. His Boston accent was so heavy he sounded like fucking Bugs Bunny. I'm not kidding. After driving everyone, including my girlfriend home, I smoked pot with my friend who was visiting. Before we smoked it he said, "I got this shit from the government, it's government weed. It's called G-4. You got some time to kill, right?" I said, "No problem of course I'll be fine". We smoked literally a hit and I was immediately so stoned the tree in front of me started growing and moving like all kinds of shit. We got in his car, we were over by Pacific Heights area. He wanted to look at Alcatraz. We did it, totally stoned. Eventually I could not deal and had to puke so he pulled over in an alley and I was puking. I opened the door of the car and leaned my head out, puking. This went on for a minute. Total fucking silence and the sound of me puking. So to be polite I said to him, "Put on the radio" and he said, "You really know how to party". He was not joking, he thought I wanted tunes while I puked. From then on, I called this "you sank my battleship weed."

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Well you do know how to party