Tuesday, May 26, 2020

ATAXIA'S GREATEST HITS PT DEUX


Because my speech is slurred, and I have a ridiculous Boston accent, no one can understand me now. This isn't the first thing, but it's fucking annoying, every word I say now has two syllables, that is crazy. Put me in a bar with music playing and alcohol a-flowin, and good luck understanding a word I say. A few months ago, I saw a friend's show at El Rio, a guy that fucking bugs the shit out of me cornered me on the patio and was talking at me about some dumb shit. He couldn't understand a word I said, eventually I said "Hey, last night when I was fucking your mom, I got bored so I started fucking your sister, isn't that cool?" and he was like, 'Yeah right on.." He had no idea what I was saying but I knew he wouldn't understand any of it, but would say he did, that's the annoying part. Don't lie to me, if people can't understand me, I don't mind spelling it out or anything, we did that with my fucking mother. You should have seen her spelling out Al Pacino, we were all laughing our asses off.

1 comment:

jph123 said...

Godamn Mike, that story is hilarious. But maybe he did understand you and just thought you fucking his whole family was actually ‘right on’. There’s some real weirdos out there these days.