Saturday, July 11, 2020

FUCKING AWESOME DREAM/ANOTHER BULLSHIT NIGHT IN SUCK CITY

At one point I figured out how to lucid dream, it's not like I could do it all the time and say, I will now fuck Jennifer Lawerence but I could figure out I was dreaming. One time I was entering a house, it was a Brownstone like New York City, and I realized I was dreaming. There were people walking on the sidewalks, I realized I was dreaming, so I said to them, What are you doing? Who are you? The next thing I was standing at the top of the Brownstone stairs and all the people walking on the sidewalks before were now at the bottom of the stairwell, looking at me and smiling, I said again, What's up? One of them said We're really glad you see us, we have been here forever. Then the dream ends, kinda awesome dream.

Some Boston stuff:

A thousand years ago, I was visiting the Boston area, I was walking on Brookline Ave and there were three teenage girls walking towards me, I got nervous as they passed me, one of them says, "Nice eyebrows, buddy." I remember thinking, I have had self conscious weird feelings about everything on my body, but I was never insecure about my eyebrows before. I remember thinking, "Fucking Boston"

I was in a Stoah 2 fouah in the North End, I was wearing a Newport shirt. Awesome shirt. I said to the lady that works there, "Can I have a pack of Marlboro Reds?" She says, "If you're wearing a Newport shirt, why are you buying Marlboros?" I was thinking "Who are you, my father?"

No comments: